Trillions of microbes.
A deadly WWI battle...
France, 1916. While treating a patient with dysentery, Sister Annie Barnaby encounters a strain of lethal bacteria. As the invaders journey deep into her gut, the resident microbes must fight to survive. Annie’s life hangs in the balance.
Enter the phage, deadly predators, ready to wage war to protect their host.
Created by a team of scientists, artists, educators, writers & historians, The Invisible War is a graphic novel like no other.
The Invisible War in 85 seconds...
The project has been generously supported by:
Thanks also to all the people who supported our Pozible crowdfunding campaign to print and publish The Invisible War!
The Invisible War - a tale on two scales
- Release Date - July 1, 2016
- ISBN: 978-0-9925872-5-3 (print)
- ISBN: 978-0-9925872-4-6 (eBook)
- Publisher: Scale Free Network
- Distributors: INT Books (schools), Dennis Jones & Associates (retail)
- RRP Price: AUD$29.95
- Category: Science-History
- Format: A4 (210 x 297mm)/88 pages/paperback
- Target: 11-111 years
- Author: Ailsa Wild (with Dr. Jeremy Barr)
- Illustrator: Ben Hutchings
- Creators: Briony Barr & Gregory Crocetti